There was L.A. in February, Punta Cana in March and yet another trip to the Philly this upcoming weekend. With all of this traveling going on, I like to ensure that my beauty essentials can travel well. I have been that girl with a bag of makeup, and it is not happening again!
I'm sharing my travel beauty essentials, so you can get through TSA in a breeze and be worry free on your trip. All of these products are travel size.
1. Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser - I have sensitive skin so a mild cleanser is needed year round. This cleanser doesn't dry out my skin (it's actually emollient!), and is highly concentrated so you won't have to use more than a dime size amount to get a good lather.
2. Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer- Fresh faces need a moisturizer, no? I like this lotion because it's lightweight and has SPF 30.
3. Black Radiance True Complexion BB Cream- I only wear foundation for special occasions so this BB cream works well for me. What's a BB cream you ask? BB is an acronym for beauty balm and the cream works as a tinted moisturizer. This balm also has an SPF of 15 so you can rock it all summer. Get this -- the cream is only $8 at CVS!
4. Smashbox Full Exposure Palette in Shimmer Matte - This eye shadow compact is the size of a credit card and has 8 natural hues that make for easy looks while you're on the run. Did I mention that the compact has a mirror? The best for "lipstick on the teeth" prevention.
5. Essie Mint Candy Apple Polish- A cute break from pinks and purples -- also my husband's favorite on me!